Tuesday, December 29, 2009

For the Radish, maybe

Radish, I promised I'd send you a plate or something...so if you want any of these just contact me through my website and I'll send ya one...




They're made with molds, very sketchy (since after years and years of working so hard to perfect prints, I like to make a mess)...some heavy, none perfect...



blah and blah...









Don't feel obliged to want one...

I'll also have others that will appear when I start putting things away from the show....





I think there's one larger bowl in here with the painted dogs...
another dog plate, painted dogs...



anyway, it's for free...
if you want one...
blah and blah....


The guy with the beret is a plate...the artist guys are a small plate and a small bowl...


blah and blah...
cheers...

7 comments:

  1. OHHH! I love all of them but I love the dog mud plate best :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just wonderful. How clever you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, Radish, go to my website www.melissashook.com
    and then send me a message from it
    with your address which I will swallow after I use it...

    Elisabeth, I wish you weren't do far, or I'd send you one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like the one that has the dog on it that reads DOG because it struck me really funny. But I like mud best. Your website is amazing.
    r

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2010, Melissa. And you too, Yoly.
    xox
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the one with the line drawing of th e face; is it still available? I like that they appear to be creamy white instead of pure white.

    ReplyDelete